I am tired.
Just saw some band called Hoobalicious or something. I'll tell you the proper name at some point. The supports defined generic, but the main act was ok. Mainly though, they where fricken hot. Well, the keyboardist (girl) drummer and lead guitar-man (boys) where. Basist less so. The keyboardist had a paedo tash./
UNIS
I wrote my first program the other day. It was hopelessly basic, but after wrestling with C# for twenty minutes, I was more than glad when I finally got it to work. Plus, it apparently did enough stuff that I was ahead of the lecture today ^)
Boobs
Boobs are really good. They are good to grab and tickle and suck. Boys chests are nice, but while most other male parts are almost as good as the female counterpart, girls chests win by a long way.
Curiously, I like Abbys boobs better than any others I've ever seen. They're just... perfect. I want to grab them now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My boobs look particularly good in the new bra you bought me :D
Post a Comment