Sunday, 7 October 2007

Tiredness

I'm tired and have work to do. Sundays are not designed for working, which is a bit (very) gay, since it seriously inhibits my chances of getting work due in for Monday done.

Last night was a bit of a bust, but me and Abby are still on good terms, and had some fun. Plus we got to spend all of Sunday morning in bed.

Halo 3

Finished Halo 3 on Normal t'other day. Wasn't hard, since normal basically only requires working knowledge of the fire trigger. Either I mis-understood thigns, or the plot had a few holes in places. Lack of elites does not turn me on, but enjoyed fighting the flood. The game seemed a little short, and is very easy on co-op ) although Legendary is now actually fun again since snipers aren't impossible to deal with. I can't decide which Halo I prefer, but I've yet to play 3 online.

Hearts of Iron 2

Buy this game. I've just started playing it again, and it's fantastic. If you can get over the massive massive massive learning curve it's actually sex on a screen. In a non-pornographic way. It costs like £15 or something silly, and could run on a piece of poo if you let it.

2 comments:

Abbyab said...

Yay! Morning in bed was sehr good :)

Abbyab said...

Oh and i really love you! :)